4 Ways You Can Help Kenyans Live a Better Life

Posted on: 19 January 2018

Kenya, Africa, is one of the poorest nations in the world. Kenyans die by the thousands every day from malaria, HIV/AIDS, and malnutrition/starvation. Sanitation is almost non-existent, and potable water is virtually impossible without foreign help. If you would like to give to Kenyan primary care centers, charity donations are taken in the following four forms. Doing so not only helps Kenyans live, but it helps them live a better life. Medical Supplies and Medicines [Read More]

3 Tips for Getting Birth Control

Posted on: 30 November 2017

When you need to take control of your sexual reproductive life, birth control is an important consideration. Today, much research has been done into the female reproductive system -- to the point that there are birth control options that are suitable for everyone. If you need to find a type of birth control that will be suitable for you, take advantage of the tips below so that you are able to link up with a team of medical pros that can also assist you. [Read More]

4 Questions To Ask When Deciding Between Urgent Care And Your Primary Physician

Posted on: 9 November 2017

Urgent care centers fulfill an important gap in services between primary physicians and emergency rooms. However, many people are confused about where they should seek medical care when they have an issue. For immediately life threatening issues, you should always go to an emergency room, but knowing when to go to urgent care or your primary physician can be more difficult. Below are some questions to ask yourself to determine where you should go: [Read More]

When Breathing Is Hard: Allergic Asthma

Posted on: 24 October 2017

Unless you have been diagnosed with asthma, most people just assume it's some kind of breathing problem but don't really understand much beyond that. If you or someone you love has been recently diagnosed with this potentially life-threatening condition, here is what you should know. Just How Prevalent Is Asthma? According to the Centers For Disease Control And Prevention, every 1 in 12 Americans has asthma, or a whopping 25,000,000. [Read More]